>>>>>>>> mE

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Is Memorizing Become Weak During/After Pregnancy??

OMG.... I'm turning my office up n down, how can all this happend to me???

I LOST A $30K CHEQUE FROM ONE OF MY CUSTOMER

I'm a mummy of 2, I really found out memorizing thing bcome weak and thin. I always keep forget something when I jz turn my head off ....... why? Memorizing bcome weak or Memory loss is a frightening occurrence for anyone who finds the records of their lives fading away,depression.

Normaly after pregnancy lost a lot of nutirtion... izzit really important for a women who doing well on her comfinement period? For me.... telling the truth, never follow any of the rules, is that cause me on slower rate of learning and memorizing things?? Or maybe because of aging? Or maybe cause of stress and anxiety? Or maybe depression? Can somebody tell me the answer harrr.... plssssss???

I realize that we also don't have the pressures we had in school, we forced ourself to memorize lots of facts because we had to. Now that we are older, we can still probably do that, but there are few, if any, occasions where it is necessary.

When we are older we tend to forget that we used to forget stuff when we were younger too. Where's my wallet? My keys? My glasses? The TV remote? Sometimes, hehehe... I'm like huh..~~~??? Where's my wedding ring? But when you get older you pay more attention to your forgetfulness because such lapses (you fear) may now signal a decline in capacity, rather than a simple oversight.

Thats tons of Multi V and Nutrition supplements all over the corner nowaday... is all this help to boots up our cells? Or we may need to do a traditional routine >>> add mental exercise such as
reading, especially reading things that are meaty and make you think. Play games maybe... exp. like chess or checkers, cards, etc. Huhhh....maybe puzzles or crossword puzzle help.

Now, is anybody out there facing a same problem, or mummy talk, or expert Dietitian can provide me some good suggestion on re-boots my memorizing .....welcome pls.

Really looking forward to become a super smart Soh Poh as b4..... wakakakaka !!

6 comments:

TwiNkLe LiFe said...

Heavengal,i more suggest eat omega-3 natural fish oil with olive oil or coldfish such as salmon and mackerel(Qing Yu) which are high in Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.Omega-3 fatty acids is an essential component of eyes, the brain and the nervous system.
Hope can help to improve your mind memories :D

Anonymous said...

heavengal, i suggest you to play mahjong... hahaha... old ppl nowdays still have good memory because they make their brain work everyday!!

But for me? how do you explain? erm.. i dont consider very old!! but i seems to be very forgetful and careless. its so hard to control~~ i always forget my wallet, my hp, forget dates, so on...

Mayb i'm old at young age.. sad thing~~

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

HeAvEnGaL said...

Twinkle, thanks for your info... Im trying to learn more at Nutrition.. hehe !

Vivi~, hahahaha play "mahjong" ahh, dunno how leh, can teach mou jek. I oli knw how to play "21 point". But if mahjong really help, hmm.... I think I should learn.

rodrigo, thanks for swimby, great to see you here.

Anonymous said...

Dear Heaven...

for your health challenge, like what i say to u before, i suggest u boost up on your daily basic nutrition first....that means is Vit C, Vit Bcomplex, Protein, Clacium, Multivatamin...then the additional which is very important for the nowadays life style and diet is Omega 3, evening primrose oil for women, ion folic....somemore..antioxidant also very important for our pressure and active lifestyle today. Antioxidant is consist of vit A, E,C.

ok, now let me just simply state out why we needs all this...this is because :

1)ViT C is to boost up and maintain our body immune system as well as antioxidant to prevent cancer when it work with vit E and A...

2) Vit b complex is to help to boost up out nerve system in order to energize up body and brain..and at the same time help to breakdown the protein that we eat into the potion that out body can absorb better.

3) then Multivitamin is to provide a most basic daily nutrition that our body needs daily..

4) Protein pula is the basic building block to help to repair our body cell which have problem, heal the wounds and most important is make our skin nice and smooth..hhahah

5) then Omega 3 pula is to help to increase our body good cholesterol level so that can help to lower the bad cholesterol which will bring to artery blockage and heart disease....

6) then calcium magnesium is very important to women esp after give birth..it is help to maitain the bone health, prevent osteoporosis as well as help to relax our nerve system when we feel stress or headache. then a good calcium magnesium can oso help to neutralize our body so that our body wont be too acidic ...body acidic easy get sick or imflammation.

7) then last but not least...Vit E and A is to antioxidant to prevent cancer as well like what i had mentioned just now....but remember...

is better to take VitE which have Lecithin together...and try to replace Vit A with multi carotene because just vit A alone is not good and safe to take a lot..multi carotene will turn into vit A when our body need it.

here is some good nutrition book that i recommed: 1) high way to health 2) What your doctor dont tell you about nutrition 3)nutrional healing

All this is just my sharing of my nutrition knowledge .Lets work together to live a better and healthier life!

HeAvEnGaL said...

wOW... Eliz, walau ehhh.. u really a PRO, such a great n helpful info.
I think all my buddy here damn happy tht u sharing all your nutrition knowledge, thanks n muakss !