>>>>>>>> mE

Monday, June 11, 2007

BREAST IMPLANTS

今早我一位同事很苦恼的对我抱怨说她很后悔当初去隆胸。。。

同事 : Elaine, Im so piss off.
我 : What's going on?
同事 : I regretted abt my breast implants...
我 : Why?
同事 : My boy friend keep complaining.
我 : Ohhh... I thot he kind off proud abt that b4... right?
同事 : Yeah, at the beginning... but he said looks more fake now.
我 : Huh? So what he want you to do abt that?
同事 : He din't say anything. But I can tell he wish I never did my breast implants before I knew him.
我 : Life is always so complicated. Gals, jz take it easy.
同事 : I wish too. But, I do not want breast implants affect our relationship.
我 : Than? What you gonna do with that? Take it off?
同事 : Emmm.. I don't know.... this is really border me. Im so frustrated.
我 : I feel sorry for you... Try sit and talk with him...take it easy
同事 : .............

人生就是如此,永远都不能称心如意。 我同事当初去隆胸是为了吸引异性,而她的男友当初也是让那 " Twin Tower "给吸引的。。。 那为何现在却变成了反效果。

为甚么我们永远都在后悔做过的一却。。。 永远都希望时光道流;就算时光真的道流,我们是否能保证不会再后悔做过的一却呢? 我们真的该好好学习珍惜所拥有的。。。应该从"过去" 学习成长。。学习永不后悔。因为 " Pass is Pass " 后悔也于事无补。。。 the most important is " Learn From The Pass ".

3 comments:

TwiNkLe LiFe said...

People will tresure when the thing is gone......Thing happen is happen "Zhing Yi Zhi, Zhang Yi Zhi". Learn from mistake.......

okido said...

Life can be learn by looking back, but can be live if we look forward... every single day is a challenge to see, challenge to learn, challenge not to fall but without seeing, without learning and without falling, we never will experience life in sweet bitter way ... *winks* ... from the true "okido" ... LOL

HeAvEnGaL said...

okido master >> welcome welcome, thanks for swim by as you promise, nice to see you here.
100% agreed v wht u said lorr... but most people may only appreciate the sweet day and regret the bitter day... but without the bitter how can you tell is sweet?