>>>>>>>> mE

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BLUE DAY

又是一个倒霉的一天 - Blue Day

As I said yesterday, bz like hell... meeting the damn whole day... OT the damn whole mid-night till almost 4am preparing the proposal + drawing as customer requested on yesterday meeting.

Than guess wht??? Presentation this morning... than the "Si G. Lou" ...walau ahhh, at the end told me that he got a new thinking>> asking us to remove the old A/C Diffuser and replace all brand new ( That's find 4 me )... in new location ( That's make me piss off). I told him, it going to cost him more and delay the job coz we need to RE- Draw ...look... is RE- Draw leeehhh.... than what am I doing yesterday going to Tong Sampah lor.... really " Throw his mother old shoe ".

I'm abt to PENGSAN... the Quote is find...simply dump the amount in as long as boss are not losing $$$ than ok lorrr. But the drawing...KNS lah, need to think abt re-place, do calculation on Air balance, Cooling capacity, using of in n out door Fan motor ... walau... " SI G. Lou" you really think your $$$ damn BIG horrrr.... what to do ... " Gui kiu lei mou $$$, ting gan seong lor ".

1 comment:

TwiNkLe LiFe said...

Heavengal....certainly,"MONEY" damn tai sai geh. "mou $$$ man man pat nan".....
Take it easy!!!!Cheers always :D