>>>>>>>> mE

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kid Room Remodeling

BEFORE


AFTER


I'm in the process of redoing my 2 little boys room, they just moving out of my nest and into a big boys bed, they going to be in own room now. My husband and I are decided about that type of room to give them. We would like a desk for boys of course a toy box and other storage is a must.

Designing kids rooms can be a real challenge. What I found was the most important thing: talk to your child and see what they like. Sure, you'll get some wacky ideas but you never know until you ask and there's always compromise. My boys wanted Sponge Bob and Bad or Spider Men, but I peerfer Winnie the Pooh....wakakaka. So, lets find out what we come up with all those cutie Cartoons all-in-one.

We start the project this evening after working hour. I am really excited about today's makeover. It didn't cost much to paint since it only took 1 gallon for wall painting and 1 QT of Door paint. We finished all the painting till 1am...Wow, tired....continue tomorrow :P

8 comments:

pisces said...

mm... not bad, my little girl also like orange color n she said want to paint her room in orange too, but im bit worry that color is a bit warm, so im gonna to match the color but till now i hvn't decide what color im going to paint, mm... is quite a headache to design a kid's room huh... but anyway its fun n sweet to decorate a room for the kid, n hope they likes the room that we make for them. ;-)

Anonymous said...

i preferred to have a blue sky in my room when i was young...But in fact,the painting is quite nice and i'm waiting to see the pics after your fully furnished.

BillyZai said...

Wow!! Nice room. Didn't know you enjoy so much on DIY-ing your kid's room. Can't wait to see your decoration on this makeover.

Anonymous said...

wow... i think your kids is the most lucky kid in the world... me too cant wait too see the final makeover...

HeAvEnGaL said...

Hehehe...I'm 90% done, just waiting for the Computer desk to be delivery to my door this afternoon.

Soooo.... be patient, my final makeover coming soon :P !!!

okido said...

Room make over huh ? well wife already bugging me to do the baby room ... she got the wall papers ordered and deciding what how the wall new paint will be ... with borders or without ...

Heck, in my thoughts I was thinking kids room is some sort of investment and they grow up so fast in a blink of an eye ... since that's the case of long term investment with good ROI, I was thinking why not fill up with Playboy and Penthouse posters .. oneday they'll appreciate you more and never ending thank you for that ... rather than one day they just whine about how shy to bring the babes back coz their room is like some nursery with "Peter & Jane" books ...

LOL ...

CHeers!

HeAvEnGaL said...

Wakakakakaka...what a nice suggestion, why don't you tell me earlier...haizzz !!! I can easy get those Playboy and Penthouse posters for FREE !!!

TwiNkLe LiFe said...

Heavengal,

This Orange painting feel sunny and warm...........
Good Choice !!!!! :D