>>>>>>>> mE

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

90% Final Makeover

I'm expecting my kids room to be done by this Monday after the Computer desk being deliver to my door. Nothing is perfect..... :( !! Not only the delivery date being delay but also the missing part in the box...haizzz . So, no choice....... we got to wait for another week or two for new replacement item.



Anyway, I can't wait that long to SHOW OFF my DIY...wakakaka !! Decide to do my 90% Final Makeover posting !








RAINBOW FAN

RADIO & TOYS BOXES STATION

SPACE TO BE - CLOTSET

Ok ! How's my DIY??? Welcome for any comment ... :P !!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... i like that spongebob bed... haha... and the rainbow fan.. really match..

your kids sure very exited with this... oh heavengal... i wish to be you kids too... lol

okido said...

Sweet make over.. I see both kids got their fav cartoon characters ..

The orange did brighten up the room attractively ..

Thumbs up ..

Wondering how long it'll be before the neat look taken over by messy toys and hand marks on walls ... LOL ..

Anonymous said...

dazzling~~~I think your kids will have a more 'colourful' life as the sweet mum had helped them to set up a happy garden.

TwiNkLe LiFe said...

Heavengal....

Wahhhhhh!!!!!Well done :D
Cartoon on the lands...feel comfortable....especially color fan....so creative and unique.....

Your DIY....CHAN!!!!!!:P

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Chobits said...

Cute, Adorable and Creative Design. I wish to sleep in this room too, hehe~ =D Can see that you've put a lot of efforts by designing this room with their favourite cartoon characters, their favourite colour, their favourite toys,You have been an understanding and wonderful mummy, i think your kids will like it very much. =)