>>>>>>>> mE

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Music Instruments

Do you ever sit and listen to your favorite song wondering where the performer learned how to play instruments?? I guess most ppl mainly enjoy the song but never pay more attention on performer who play instruments.

I used to learn n play drum when I was 18... "Drums" damn very fun, cool and impressive. There one of the most popular instruments in the world and are cooler than most instruments. Like any other instrument the drums are hard to learn, theres more to the drums than just hitting something with a stick. If you get disapaointed or discouraged because you can't play them very well, don't give up! With time, practice, and experience you'll get better. Then you can show off to your friends..... but, till now >>>> hahahah!! I still no chance to show off, such a poor thing !!

Recently I'm trying to fix myself into guitar?? Acoustic or Electric? My favorite Acoustic >> Taylor .... ha! ha! My lovely hubby going to jumping up n say " Are you crazy?? You noe how much not?? " wakakakaka !!! It's true...damn mahal lorr. Hey...how abt I suggest Fender electric ... hahahaha, I think he going to kick me to Wal-Mart and get me one of the baby guiter.

I was woundering if anyone played any instruments??

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hohoho... I love music so much, n u knw, i'm started to learn piano since i was 11 yrs old, but u c, i'm same age with u, n i'm still learning until today, haha... " PAI SEI"

okido said...

I would suggest to go with Acoustic that has pick ups to channel to an Amp. That would be best since not all the time you would wanna go Rock & Roll or even heavy metal.. Lol

I think for a starter, get something average.. Taylor is good ! How to differentiate the type of guitar around is the type of sound coming out and also the wood that made them.. Beauty of Guitar is that each maker made them uniquely ..that is why Eric Clapton has huge collections rather than 1..

Some like Ovation, some doesn't due to the heavy sound ..some prefer Taylor some goes for others .. Then come the strings ..whether you want plastic strings for more pluckings or steel string for strumming ..

Before you buy, you may want to explore more .. ! Have fun and good luck in your search !

HeAvEnGaL said...

**angel_eye >> I'm always proud of you and I knw you LOVE piano very very much.... thats your style, but not me..haha!! As you knw me damn well.... I prefer ROCK !!

**okido >> Walao, thot you si beh bo eng wan.... thanks for keep on support muakkkksss. Looks like okido master also can b name as guiter master...haha. Thanks again for all the info... ehhh, lets ROCK together 2009...k??

Anonymous said...

Aren't you searching potential musician?Haha...I learnt harmonica and clarinet when I was in senior high school...but shame that till now I'm still an 'amateurish' amateur.What a pity guy!

HeAvEnGaL said...

Wowwww.... great look at here, we got pianist, Guitarist and we got harmonica and clarinet....hmmm, anybody else? Come on, let's rock together.

OOhhh...I forget to put him on my list...hahahaha Billy Zai, our Vocalists :P !!!

HeAvEnGaL said...

Oohhh... and me 2, a super dumb dumb drummer...wakakaka!

Zhee said...

ho ho...
u all better start the band.
i will be ur recording engineer.
hhaha

anyway...i need band or musician in malaysia.
anyone can help?

pisces said...

Its great to learn some musiz instruments, if u really can arrange urself for it then go ahead, i believe u can learn it very well ;-) n me actually i like piano n i learn it b4 when i was young but just only for few months, n i hope i can learn it again....no matter how old am i...

HeAvEnGaL said...

pisces,

Hahaha...finally I knw "Pisces" is you >>> Our Most Pretty Sister :P ! Thanks for coming in.

My dear, I'm sure you can back to Piano one day but not at this moment, since your whole buddy become PUFFY ..hahahaha !!